Timepieces were attractive enough when they were carried in pockets. The production of watch straps started in the 20th century. These were considered fashionable accessories that targeted women. When we talk about watches we are more concerned about their features its colour and dial. A watch speaks about the style and characteristics of an individual.
With growing awareness of staying fit and healthy, more and more people are becoming health conscious. However, the important question that everybody asks is how to keep track of their fitness record. This is why fitness-centric smart watches and other wearable devices have been increasing in demand over the last few years. Especially, among those who are conscious about their lifestyle.
Huawei band 6 smart watch especially with Huawei band black strap is a masterpiece with 96 workout modes and 2 weeks battery life. Its 1.47-inch screen displays a larger size of images. With only 5 minutes of charging, the battery can last for the whole day. It is meant for those people who hate carrying their phones during workout sessions to track their fitness data.
One of the hottest topics in the wristwatch industry is which of the two (traditional and smart watch) is the best. Smart watches do attract attention, but traditional timepieces are no different. We have a list of comparisons that can help you decide better.
- Features and functionality: Traditional watches are also advancing technologically. Various brands are adding smart watch features to the traditional watches like sleep trackers, connecting to smartphone apps, playing music, etc.
- Design: Watches are also considered fashion accessories, so the more unique the design is, the more it is in demand. Even by looking at a glance you can differentiate a smart watch from a traditional one. Traditional watches come in different sizes and designs. For women, they come in small sizes, and for men, they are heavy and bulky.
- Battery life: Traditional watches can operate seamlessly for more than 3 years depending upon the quality of battery used. Even if the battery is worn out, it can be replaced as long as the time peace is in good condition.
- Durability: Traditional watches are known for their toughness. Some heavy-duty watches can resist vibrations, magnetism, and water as well.
- Features and functionality: Smart watches only attract consumers who are tech lovers and multi-taskers. The smart watch contains various apps and features, which makes your daily task and errands easier.
- Design: As mentioned above, you can easily distinguish a smart watch from a traditional watch by taking a glance. Smart watches are generally bigger than wristwatch. It has a touch screen.
- Battery life: All smart watches work on batteries and need to be charged regularly. If the consumer uses more apps frequently, they may have to charge their phone daily otherwise the battery life can extend to 2 days.
- Durability: Smart watches have electronic components, which have limited life. If the smart watch wears off, you will have to buy a new one. However, if you maintain them properly and keep updating the software then it can last longer than expected.
If smart watches have more features, then traditional watches are complex luxury pieces with true craftsmanship. Both are unique in features and design, but the battle is on-going.